Join our Team
Rev360 is a growth stage, eye care software and business services company.
We provide RevolutionEHR, our flagship software platform, and a suite of optional business services to a rapidly growing base of doctors and staff in eye care practices across all 50 states and Canada.
Q: I’ve submitted my resume to a posting, but I have not heard back from you in weeks… months. What now?
- A: Chances are good we’ve received your resume safe and sound. Our email system does send an acknowledgement to you. We will keep your resume for a year from the date you submitted it. Our hiring managers are always looking for great team members; if your background and experience matches any one of our openings, we will be in touch. Make sure your resume lists a working contact number, home and email address so we have no trouble getting in touch with you! Other career related inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: I’m trying to upload additional materials, such as a PDF or audio/video file, I cannot seem to do so. Help!
- A: Feel free to send relevant materials that pertain to your resume to email@example.com including design portfolios or links to other online profiles you maintain.
Q: Do I need a cover letter along with my resume?
- A: No. However, if you feel you have more to tell us about your background and your experience is specifically related to eye care, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: I’ve applied to Rev360 before. May I submit a new resume with updated information to be reconsidered for any positions?
- A: You may submit a new resume for reconsideration. Please reference your previous resume submission so that we have the most recent summary of your experience handy should there be a position that fits your background and skills.
Q: I’ve looked at your web page and can’t find your address or location. How do I know what my commute may look like for the posted position?
- A: Rev360 has committed to a virtual working environment for nearly all its employees. Our leadership strongly encourages a life-work balance and our employees enjoy working from their own home environments where we supply all the necessary tools to work hard and be great at what you do. Our virtual work environment is one of the perks Rev360 employees enjoy most.
Q: What does the interview process look like? I’m not meeting you in person?
- A: We generally start our interview process with a phone interview to pre-qualify you for the role you are interested in obtaining. Following that, one of our team managers will reach out to you via telephone or skype and get to know you better and give you a chance for you to get to know us. We have employees in 38 states across the US and Canada, so we’ve made our hiring geography national and our employees are accustomed to interviewing and working across time zones.
Q: I know a friend or colleague that works at Rev360. Can I name-drop along with my resume?
- A: Yes, please let us know! If you would like to ask your Rev360 friend or colleague to refer you for a specific role, please reach out to him or her directly. Rev360 loves employee referrals and has an internal routing system for employees to refer great people to our Company.